5175 Parkstone Drive Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151
|Charter Number #||# 151|
Justice is an NCUA insured institution located in Chantilly, VA. It was founded in 1935 and has approximately $684.2 millions in assets.
Who can join?
If you are a member of the following law enforcement associations, you are eligible to join: (ACA) American Correctional Association, (AFFNA) Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents, (FBI-LEEDA) FBI-Law Enforcement Executive Development Association, (FBINAA) FBI National Academy Associates, Inc., (FBINAA) Youth Leadership Group, (FBI NCAAA) FBI National Citizens Academy Alumni Association, (FLEOA) Federal Law Enforcement Officer’s Association, (NABNA) National Association of Black Narcotic Agents, (NDAA) National District Attorneys Association, (NEIA) National Executive Institute Association, (NLADA) National Legal Aid and Defender Association, (NNNALEA) National Native American Law Enforcement Association, (NSA) National Sheriff’s Association, (SFSAFBI) Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI, Inc.
You can join if you are an employee of the following: Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and Georgia Department of Public Safety.
You may also join if you are an employee of the following courts: D.C. Court, and U.S. Court.
If you are a retiree of the Department of Homeland Security or Department of Justice, you are eligible to join.
You are eligible to join if you are a contractor of the following: https://www.jfcu.org/joinUs_Eligibility.asp#retirees
If you are the immediate family of Justice FCU members who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, you are eligible for membership. This includes spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, stepchildren, stepsiblings, stepparents, adopted family, as well as anyone living in the same residence under a single economic unit.
If you are a part of the following groups, you are also eligible for members:
• Veterans Administration Regional Office employees who work in Los Angeles County, CA
• Employees of the following Veteran's Service Organizations who work at 11000 Wilshire Boulevard (American Legion, American Red Cross, AMVETS, Department of Veteran Affairs, State of California, Disabled American Veterans, Jewish War Veterans, Veterans of Foreign Wars, World War I Veterans)
• Employees of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Resident Management Offices who work at the following locations: Rocketdyne-North American Rockwell, Canoga Park; Space Division, North American Rockwell, Downey or Seal Beach; or Douglas Aircraft Company, Huntington Beach
• Military and civilian employees of the US Government who work at 11000 West Wilshire Blvd.(except employees of the US Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, and the US Postal Service)
• Employees of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration DOD Representative Office who work in Los Angeles
• Employees of the US Dept. of Agriculture who work at 784 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles
• Contractors and employees of contractors who work regularly at 11000 W. Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, under contract with the US Govt.
• Willow Lake Nursing Care Center, Long Beach, CA
Your Current Location: Virginia, VA 20146
|3 Mo CD 10K||0.30%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|6 Mo CD 10K||0.55%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|12 Mo CD 10K||0.85%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|18 Mo CD 10K||0.90%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|24 Mo CD 10K||1.05%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|36 Mo CD 10K||1.31%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|48 Mo CD 10K||1.61%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|60 Mo CD 10K||2.02%||$500||$99,999||Learn More|
|Savings 2.5K||0.10%||$2,500||$19,999||Learn More|
|Fixed IRA Rates||APY||MIN||MAX|
|Variable IRA Rates||APY||MIN||MAX|
|Var IRA 0K||0.25%||$5||-||Learn More|
|MM 2.5K||0.25%||$2,500||$9,999||Learn More|
|MM 10K||0.25%||$10,000||$24,999||Learn More|
|MM 25K||0.30%||$25,000||$49,999||Learn More|
|Int Checking Rates||APY||MIN||MAX|
Your Current Location: Virginia, VA 20146
BestCashCow tracks mortgage, home equity, and auto loan rates. In the future, we will be adding other loan products. Please contact the lender for questions about their loan products.
The following ratios and data are available to help you better understand the financial condition of Justice. The data is provided by the NCUA. All credit unions on BestCashCow, except those specified as not NCUA-insured in the overview section above, are NCUA insured. Depositors should be careful to remain within NCUA-insurance limits.
The Texas Ratio compares the amount of loans at risk and assets repossessed with the amount a credit union has on hand to cover any losses. As of December 31, 2016, Justice had $2,958,106 in non-current loans and $0 in owned assets. To cover these potential losses it had $65,662,452 in net worth and $3,224,774 in loans loss reserves. That gives it a Texas Ratio of 4.29%. The closer the Texas Ratio is to 100% and over, the less capital and reserves a credit union has to absorb its loan losses.
Justice FCU has a net worth of 10.42% versus the BestCashCow average of 13.06%. Net worth measures how much total assets exceed total liabilities. The higher the net worth number the more secure a credit union is considered.