P.o. Box 98036
Baton Rouge, LA 70898
|Charter Number #||# 79|
Campus is an NCUA insured institution located in Baton Rouge, LA. It was founded in 1934 and has approximately $558.27 millions in assets.
Who can join?
Campus Federal welcomes the opportunity to serve anyone who is eligible through affiliation with LSU, Select Employee Groups (SEGs), family members, or lives, works or worships in the city of Baton Rouge, Orleans Parish or the MSA of Shreveport, including Caddo, Bossier and Webster Parishes.
Scope of Membership:
• Employees of Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College who work in Louisiana and other personnel who work on the campuses of Louisiana State University;
• Students enrolled in the Louisiana State University System;
• Immediate family members of students who belong to the Credit Union;
• Members of Louisiana State University Alumni Associations;
• Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union; employees of this Credit Union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; organizations of such persons;
• Employees, doctors, medical staff, technicians, medical and nursing students and volunteers of University Hospital (formerly Hotel Dieu) who work in New Orleans, Louisiana;
• Employed by one of the companies in a Select Employee Group
• Live, study, work, or worship in the city of Baton Rouge;
• Live, study, work, or worship in Orleans Parish;
• Live, study, work, or worship in the MSA of Shreveport, including Caddo, Bossier and Webster Parishes.
If you are not eligible to join Campus Federal through any of the associated groups or affiliations, you can through the American Consumer Council (ACC), a nonprofit advocacy group established in 1987 to protect consumers. Please visit the ACC website to enroll. When opening your Campus Federal account you will need to choose ACC on your application. There are no fees to join ACC when joining while opening your membership at Campus Federal.
Your Current Location: Virginia, VA 20146
|3 Mo CD 10K||0.15%||$1,000||-||Learn More|
|12 Mo CD 10K||0.95%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 1.40% APY 12 Month CD from Synchrony Bank|
|18 Mo CD 10K||0.95%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 1.45% APY 18 Month CD from Synchrony Bank|
|24 Mo CD 10K||1.10%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 1.65% APY 2 Year CD from Synchrony Bank|
|Special: 30 Mo CD||1.25%||$5,000||-||Learn More|
|36 Mo CD 10K||1.26%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 1.85% APY 3 Year CD from Synchrony Bank|
|48 Mo CD 10K||1.45%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 2.00% APY 4 Year CD from Synchrony Bank|
|60 Mo CD 10K||1.80%||$10,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Compare with 2.35% APY 60 Month CD from Synchrony Bank|
|Savings 2.5K||0.15%||$200||-||Learn More|
|Compare with 1.20% APY High Yield Savings from Synchrony Bank|
|Fixed IRA Rates||APY||MIN||MAX|
|Fixed IRA 0K||0.95%||$1,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Variable IRA Rates||APY||MIN||MAX|
|Var IRA 0K||0.15%||$5||-||Learn More|
|MM 10K||0.15%||$1||$24,999||Learn More|
|MM 25K||0.20%||$25,000||$99,999||Learn More|
|Lagniappe Checking||1.95%||$0||$0.00||Learn More|
Your Current Location: Virginia, VA 20146
BestCashCow tracks mortgage, home equity, and auto loan rates. In the future, we will be adding other loan products. Please contact the lender for questions about their loan products.
The following ratios and data are available to help you better understand the financial condition of Campus. The data is provided by the NCUA. All credit unions on BestCashCow, except those specified as not NCUA-insured in the overview section above, are NCUA insured. Depositors should be careful to remain within NCUA-insurance limits.
The Texas Ratio compares the amount of loans at risk and assets repossessed with the amount a credit union has on hand to cover any losses. As of December 31, 2016, Campus had $1,587,354 in non-current loans and $236,423 in owned assets. To cover these potential losses it had $49,187,751 in net worth and $2,622,704 in loans loss reserves. That gives it a Texas Ratio of 3.52%. The closer the Texas Ratio is to 100% and over, the less capital and reserves a credit union has to absorb its loan losses.
Campus FCU has a net worth of 9.01% versus the BestCashCow average of 13.06%. Net worth measures how much total assets exceed total liabilities. The higher the net worth number the more secure a credit union is considered.