Guest Post Submission Guide
Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post on BestCashCow.com !
We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts that will inspire our readers.
What are we looking for
- Original content that says something new. This is the most important thing.
- Posts that are backed up by research, charts, data, and expert quotes.
- Between 800 and 1500 words.
Mistakes to avoid
- Don't write your post before you pitch us. Please send us multiple post ideas and let us
choose the one that suits our audience.
- Writing for linkbait only.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
- We are looking for posts regarding personal finance topics and strategies, and practical advice on savings, mortgage and credit card issues.
- Posts must be original.
- Use bullets, lists and short paragraphs.
- Type your post in an email and attach the relevant images.
- Please check your grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Links in post should be relevant to the subject.
- Include a short bio at the end of your post and include a link to your site.