- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera's Nipples are Showing on CNBC
Michelle Caruso-Cabrera's Nipples are Showing on CNBC
Submitted: September 19, 2007
Here are some reasons why this may be happening:
1) CNBC is trying to improve its ratings in the wake of coming competition from Fox.
2) Michelle is trying to improve her ratings and get a full time gig being on TV after 6 AM in the morning (she is usually on much earlier).
3) This dramatic run up in the stock market is really that exciting.
4) GE's stock is at a 7 year high.
5) Sitting next to Mark Haines is really exciting.
Any other explanations?
Find the best Savings or CD Rate
Copyright © 2014 BestCashCow.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy
Financial products of all nature bear inherent risks and this website
is not a financial advisory service.
BestCashCow.com provides information related to rates on US-based savings accounts, CD (certificate of deposit) rates, money market accounts, money market funds, government bonds, other bonds and income producing securities, commodities, equity securities, mortgage rates, home equity rates and auto loans rates, free of charge to internet users for their independent use. The accuracy of information on the website is not guaranteed, and no financial product of any sort is endorsed. On certain web pages, BestCashCow.com may contain discussion and analysis of the risks and rewards associated with certain financial instruments, including equity instruments, or may link to other pages with such discussions. The information should not be construed to provide investment advice. In fact, users are specifically warned against following any advice related to specific instruments, including advice that may be on other web pages linked from BestCashCow.com. Please seek personalized advice on the risks and applicability to your own circumstances of any financial product from a qualified professional. © BestCashCow.com, LLC, 2014.